TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Owner: Sergio Castaño Peña. In advance www.syndicalchamber.com or both of them.
Registered office: Avd. Virgen de Montserrat, 13, El Prat de Llobregat, 08820, Barcelona, España.
CIF / NIF: 47189832L
By means of this text we make available to all users and clients the conditions of use and registration that are applicable to our online sales platform www.syndicalchamber.com, reflecting in it all the rights and obligations of the parties.
Along with these conditions, each of the services provided may be regulated by conditions of use and registration of a particular nature, being mandatory in any case that the user expressly accept them before use and / or contracting.
- PRIOR INFORMATION APPLICABLE TO ELECTRONIC PROCUREMENT
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, contracts concluded electronically will produce all the effects provided for by the legal system, provided that the consent of both parties concurs and this can be credited.
For these purposes, it will be understood that the monitoring of all the phases of the registration process and, where appropriate, the payment of the corresponding economic amount, necessarily implies the provision of the express consent required for contracting.
The contracting conditions indicated below are directly applicable to the contracting of all products made available through the web portal www.syndicalchamber.com, unless expressly provided otherwise.
The product contracting procedure is carried out completely electronically through our platform, without there ever being a physical presence of the parties and / or external physical transaction.
Anyone with Internet access can carry out the recruitment.
The phases of the contracting procedure are visible to users throughout the entire contracting procedure. 3 phases can be differentiated:
Selection of the service and payment method.
Confirmation of service.
The user only has to select the product he wishes to purchase and press the purchase button provided for this purpose. In this way, the contracting procedure will begin, which will always follow the steps indicated above for all available services.
Once the product, the amount, the applicable taxes, the total price and the means of payment have been selected, the platform will show the user a summary of the contracting made, together with the applicable contracting conditions, which in any case must be expressly accepted. by the user to be able to follow the hiring process.
Once the acceptance box of the contracting conditions has been checked, in case of having selected any of the electronic means as a form of payment, the user will be directly redirected to the corresponding external payment platform to make the payment, without www.syndicalchamber .com has the possibility of accessing the user’s credit card data and / or payment systems at any time.
The security of the payment procedure is guaranteed by the financial institution.
Once the service or product has been contracted, a summary screen of the contracting made will be displayed.
If the payment by credit card has been selected, it will be carried out through the bank’s POS, a completely unrelated platform and independent from the provider.
Within a maximum period of 24 hours, the contractor of the service will receive an email in which all the information related to the order will be displayed. This document is the confirmation that the contracting has been carried out successfully, being valid as a means of accreditation for any type of claim, as long as the proof of the corresponding payment is attached.
The provider informs the user that all the contracts made will be recorded in a file for the control and management of contracts, in which they will be reflected together with the information of the contracted services, additional information to guarantee security and evidence of the correct performance of the procedure.
In accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the user has the right to withdraw of the contract during a period of 14 DAYS from receipt of the product.
The products must be returned in perfect condition, in their original and unused packaging.
The withdrawal will not be accepted in the following cases:
- a) The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on their part that they are aware that, once the contract has been completely executed by the employer, you will have lost your right of withdrawal.
- b) The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
- c) The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- d) The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- e) The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- f) The supply of goods that after delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed inseparably with other goods.
- g) The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed upon at the time of entering into the sale contract and that cannot be delivered within 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the entrepreneur cannot control.
- h) Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested the employer to visit him to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations; If, during this visit, the entrepreneur provides additional services to those specifically requested by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts necessarily used to carry out maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal should apply to said additional services or goods.
- i) The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- j) The supply of daily press, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- k) Contracts entered into through public auctions.
- l) The supply of accommodation services for purposes other than serving as housing, transportation of goods, vehicle rental, food or services related to leisure activities, if the contracts foresee a specific date or period of execution.
- m) The supply of digital content that is not provided in a material support when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must simply request it in writing, indicating the order number and the reason for the return to any of the addresses mentioned below, expressly indicating their request to exercise the right of withdrawal:
Avd. Virgen de Montserrat, 13, El Prat de Llobregat, 08820, Barcelona, España.
In any case, it is up to the consumer and user to prove that they have exercised their right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.
The products must be returned in perfect condition, in their original and unused packaging.
Once the request to exercise the right of withdrawal has been received, and after checking the status of the returned merchandise, we will proceed to refund the economic amount paid (without including the shipping and management costs that could have been paid initially) within a maximum period of 30 days from the moment of receipt of the withdrawal and always through the means used to pay for the service, or failing that by bank transfer.
The cost of shipping the returned merchandise corresponds to the customer, unless the merchandise is defective or an incorrect product has been sent.
We remind you that sometimes the colors of the product may vary slightly from those displayed on your monitor due to its calibration and depending on the photograph taken.
The customer or user may cancel their order, as long as it is not already in delivery. In this case, you must contact the OWNER through email or Customer Service channels, communicating your identification data and order reference number. In case of cancellations, the amounts previously paid by the user or client will be returned, through the same means used for the initial transaction.
The forms of payment accepted in the online store are:
All rates will be increased with the amount corresponding to the taxes in force on the date of issuance of the invoice, being duly reflected in the summary of each purchase.
TAXES, COSTS AND DELIVERY TIME
Our products include applicable VAT
All our products include the shipping cost for ordinary shipments within the initially scheduled period. In the full price it is not included the possible importation taxes your country may require.
For urgent shipments of 24/48 hours, if the possibility exists, an additional cost of 55 euros will be applied for the processing of said shipment.
3-4 days for domestic shippings, 10-15 days for international shipments
Sometimes orders may be delayed, please be patient. In any case, we will provide a tracking number for your order.
If you do not receive your product, please let the customer service department know about it.
GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are deeply committed to ensuring that our services work correctly and in accordance with the conditions agreed with our users. However, on occasions it is possible that, especially due to the intervention of ill-intentioned third parties, situations that could lead to liability.
In this sense, below we indicate those situations in which we are not responsible for the actions of the users, assuming all the derived responsibilities:
- In the event that information is published on the platform that has not been hosted by us or that, where appropriate, would have been published by a third party outside the organization.
- In the event that the platform is not operational for technical reasons attributable to third parties or unforeseeable causes and / or force majeure.
- In the event that the user or any third party, disseminates, publishes or distributes on the platform any type of defamatory, insulting, discriminatory material, that incites violence or that goes against morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or the image of third parties.
- In the event that the user or any third party uses the platform to introduce data, viruses, malicious code, hardware or any other electronic or physical instrument or device, and damage is caused to the systems of other users.
Sometimes the products shown on the web may undergo changes compared to the original due to photography or screen calibration.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- EXTRAJUDICIAL RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
Likewise, under the terms set forth in article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013, on consumer dispute resolution, a direct link is provided to the online dispute resolution platform: https: //ec.europa .eu / consumers / odr / main / index.cfm
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any controversy or conflict that may arise, derived from these terms or conditions, Spanish Law will apply. The resolution of legal disputes will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s or client’s domicile.